For many users, this is the preferred hydrogel system for many applications. It is a ready-to-use hydrogel where you need only to add your cells, cover medium, and incubate. The hydrogels come with different versions of optimized formulations for different cell types and applications: It is a ready-to-use hydrogel where you need only to add your cells, cover medium, and incubate.
- VitroGel Hydrogel Matrix (SKU: VHM01): a general-purpose hydrogel that is good for many cell lines and primary cells. This hydrogel can support the formation of tumor spheroid, the cellular network structure of stromal or fibroblast cells, co-culture, invasion or 3D cell migration.
- VitroGel ORGANOID (SKU: VHM04): supports a wide range of organoids from patient-derived samples, stem cells, tissues, co-culture and PDX resources.
- VitroGel STEM (SKU: VHM02): generate high-quality 3D stem cells directly from liquid nitrogen. Excellent for stem cell expansion, 3D scale-up or downstream applications.
- VitroGel MSC (SKU: VHM03): support 2D hydrogel coating, 3D cultures of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) and make hydrogel cell beads to replace microcarrier for MSC scale-up.
- VitroGel HEK293 (SKU: VHM05): support 3D culture and scale up of human embryonic kidney 293 (HEK293) cells for cell-based bioproduction.
- VitroGel Angiogenesis Assay Kit (VHM06-K1): a revolutionary tool for researchers to study the effect of both hydrogel properties and culture medium on angiogenesis process
High Concentration Hydrogels
For more advanced users, the VitroGel High Concentration hydrogels give scientists full control to manipulate the biophysical and biological properties of the cell culture environment. We have many types of hydrogel with different binding ligands, making our system a “Mix and Match” where you can control what is in the hydrogel for your 3D cell culture. All the high concentration hydrogels come with VitroGel Dilution Solutions to adjust the final hydrogel strength from 10 to 4000 Pa. Customized hydrogels can reach more than 20,000 Pa.
- VitroGel® 3D High Concentration Kit (SKU: TWG001) is a pure and unmodified hydrogel that allows the maximum flexibility to manipulate the 3D cell culture environment for different needs. The unmodified hydrogel matrix structure is good for cell spheroid formation, suspension cells, or cells requiring low cell-matrix interactions.
- VitroGel® RGD High Concentration Kit (SKU: TWG003) is modified with a high concentration of RGD cell adhesive peptides, promoting the cell attachment and cell-matrix interactions during the 3D cell culture. It can achieve high levels of integrin-binding activities to promote intercellular networks even after hydrogel dilution.
- VitroGel® COL High Concentration Kit (SKU: TWG009) is modified with collagen-mimetic peptide, which specifically binds the integrin α2β1, promoting many bioactivities such as osteoblastic differentiation in vitro and enhancing osteoblastic activity in vivo.
- VitroGel® IKVAV High Concentration Kit (SKU: TWG007) is modified with laminin-derived functional peptide, which is actively involved in different biological activities such as neuronal progenitor cell differentiation, promoting cell adhesion, neurite outgrowth, angiogenesis, and tumor growth.
- VitroGel® YIGSR High Concentration Kit (SKU: TWG008) is modified with laminin-derived functional peptide, which involves endothelial cell adhesion, cell proliferation, and motility/migration.
- VitroGel® MMP High Concentration Kit (SKU: TWG010) is modified with Matrix Metalloproteinases (MMP) for a biodegradability matrix.
We can customize our hydrogels with different functional ligands. Please contact at email@example.com if you need a customized product.
If you need help finding the right hydrogel product for your research project, please fill this product help form: https://www.thewellbio.com/vitrogel-product-help/