Help change the global health landscape.
At TheWell Bioscience, we believe every person is unique and personalized medicine can improve the quality of life for every patient. We focus on driving advanced biomedicine with our 3D biomimicking platforms for precision medicine, cell therapy, and bioprocessing. As a pioneer of the xeno-free 3D cell platform, we mimic the human microenvironment for organoid formation, stem cell scale-up, and smart cell delivery system. By working with scientists from academia, hospitals, and pharma industries, we aim to improve biomedicine for patients worldwide.
If you are looking for a meaningful and impactful career, knowing your work will change the global health landscape, we invite you to join the journey with us.
We are looking for highly motivated and organized stem cell research scientists to join our team in North Brunswick, NJ. The role will focus on Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC) and Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSC) scale-up and downstream applications. The scientist will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of specific projects, including tissue culture, molecular and cellular characterization, process and assay developments. The person selected for this position is expected to generate the timely interpretation of data and prepare reports and documents.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Culture and differentiation of MSC and iPSC in various conditions
- Perform molecular and cellular characterization
- Contribute to day-to-day lab operations, including equipment/consumable purchasing, reagent inventory, and equipment maintenance, etc.
- MS or Ph.D. in biology, cell biology, tissue engineering, or related discipline
- High level of experience with cell culture, cell-based assays, and cell culture process development
- Attention to detail and careful record-keeping
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to write technical reports and protocols
- Highly self-motivated
- Authorized to work in the US legally
- 2+ years of relevant lab experience
- Experience with Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC) and Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSC)
- Experience in cell scale-up with bioreactor and microcarriers
- Microfluidics experience
- Master or higher
- Cell culture: 1-3 years
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org